Online Banking | Bill pay | eStatements | Account Security
Marquette's Online Banking allows users to complete nearly all their banking 24/7 from the convenience of their home or away from home while keeping accounts safe and secure.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Receive balances, transfer confirmations and session activity alerts by e-mail or SMS/text messages
- Transfer funds between accounts
- CD (Certificate of Deposit) renewals or withdrawals
- Pay bills with an integrated bill pay option* Learn more at our Online Bill Pay page
- View and print check images or request copies
- Initiate stop payments
- Reorder checks
- View and print up to six months of account history & access up to 12 months of account statements with eStatements. Learn more at our eStatements page
- Export account information into financial management software
- Enroll easily online or by visiting a Marquette office
- View all accounts conveniently on one screen
- Experience real-time funds movement
- Send messages securely to Marquette Savings Bank
- Make address changes, set-up recurring transfers and enjoy the flexibility to manage your account the way that works best for you
*No monthly service fee for bill payment when you pay at least one bill per month online.
KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE
Marquette Savings Bank is recognized for keeping your online accounts safe and secure. WATCH OUR VIDEO "Online Security and Authentication" to learn what Marquette does to ensure account security and what you can do to ensure your account is protected.
GET A DEMONSTRATION
View firsthand the online banking possibilities you can have as a Marquette online or Mobile banking customer. Learn More.
It's fast and easy! Click here to enroll in Marquette's Online Banking. Our online tutorials make it easy to enroll and utilize the full capabilities of your online and mobile banking account. WATCH NOW. It takes minutes to enroll to save hours later. Or if you prefer, a Marquette online specialist is ready to help at any Marquette Branch Office during regular business hours.
Discover the convenience and security of Marquette Savings Bank's Bill Pay. Once you use it, you'll wonder why you didn't make the switch sooner.
- Pay bills anytime 24 hours a day, seven-days a week from anywhere
- No need to have your checkbook on-hand
- One-time or recurring payments can be sent electronically
- Same day payments to avoid late fees and finance charges
- No more bills to mail
- Marquette Savings Bank is recognized for keeping your online accounts safe and secure. WATCH OUR VIDEO "Online Security and Authentication" to learn what Marquette does to ensure account security and what you can do to ensure your account is protected.
GET STARTED TODAY!
To sign up for online bill pay you must first be a Marquette Savings Bank Online Banking customer. If you are an existing Online Banking customer and would like to add the convenience of Bill Pay, click here to request Bill Pay by emailing Marquette through our secure online banking site. Or, contact any Marquette office and ask to have Bill Pay added to your account. Not yet an online banking customer? Enroll here. When you enroll in Online Banking, be sure to request Bill Pay at the time you enroll. To learn more about Online Bill Pay, view our HOW-TO video and it will guide you through the bill pay process.
See how convenient, and secure it is to have your bank statements available electronically, 24/7 by signing up for eStatements from Marquette. You can view, download or print monthly statements for any eligible Marquette checking or savings accounts even mortgage or loan billing statements instead of waiting for the mail to arrive. It's easy to enroll, secure, it saves time and, it's FREE.
Your eStatements will contain the same comprehensive information about your checking and savings accounts as a mailed statement. With eStatements Online Banking Customers benefit from...
Convenience. You can access your eStatements anytime, including check images. Each month, you will receive an e-mail notification when your new eStatement is available.
Access. Your eStatements will be available from Marquette for 12-months; however, your eStatements may be printed and saved to your computer's hard drive, diskette, or CD so you can save indefinitely. They are presented in PDF format and viewable with Adobe® Reader, common on most computers.
Flexibility. Should you choose to return to traditional paper statements, simply contact any Marquette office. You can always go back to eStatements in the future.
Support. If you have questions, our How-To Videos will help you enroll and get the most from your eStatement account. Or, simply contact Marquette by calling any of our 12 offices or toll-free at 1-866-MSB-Erie (1-866-672-3743).
Speed. With eStatements from Marquette, there's no more waiting for your statement to arrive by mail. You will receive an e-mail notification when your new eStatement is available, generally within 24 hours of statement date.
Secure. Marquette Savings Bank is recognized for keeping your online accounts safe and secure. WATCH OUR VIDEO "Online Security and Authentication" to learn what Marquette does to ensure account security and what you can do to ensure your account is protected.
GET A DEMONSTRATION
View all the features of your Marquette eStatement firsthand. Click here for a demonstration.
To enroll in eStatements you must first be a Marquette Savings Bank Online Banking customer. If you are already enrolled in Online Banking signing up for eStatements is fast and easy. ENROLL NOW by logging into your online banking account. If you have questions, our online HOW-TO Videos make the process easy any time of the day or you can call any Marquette Savings Bank office during regular business hours and a friendly online banking specialist will help.
If you have not opened an Online Banking account with Marquette Savings Bank, you can Enroll Online here or LEARN MORE about our online banking services.
Marquette has a reputation for keeping customers accounts safe and secure. We have taken a leadership role to inform consumers how to protect their accounts. The links found below will provide insightful information about how to minimize the risk of criminal activity on your account, how to recognize security risks and what to do if your account is compromised.