Online Banking | Bill pay | eStatements
Marquette Savings Bank's Online Banking Services offer a secure and convenient way to manage your finances 24/7 and do so from your own computer or mobile device.
Key features of Marquette's Online Banking allow users to:
- Receive balances, transfer confirmations and session activity alerts by e-mail or SMS/text messages
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with an integrated bill pay option*
- View and print check images
- Initiate stop payments
- Reorder checks
- View and print up to six months of account history
- Export account information into financial management software
- Enroll easily online or by visiting a Marquette office
- View all accounts conveniently on one screen
- Experience real-time funds movement
- Send messages securely to Marquette Savings Bank
*No monthly service fee for bill payment when you pay at least one bill per month online.
Marquette's Online Banking customers enjoy:
- Convenience – End-users can monitor their accounts or make transactions from any electronic device at any time.
- Security – Special security settings make banking online safer than ever.
- Time and money savings – With Marquette's Online Banking, customers are able to stop payments, request copies of checks and transfer funds online which save trips and calls to the bank.
- Flexibility – Customers can make address changes, setup recurring transfers and more at their leisure.
Click here now to enroll in Marquette's Online Banking. After you enroll, in one to three business days you will receive an email from Marquette with your temporary online banking password and instructions for setting up your online banking account. It's that easy.
Discover the convenience and security of Marquette Savings Bank's Bill Pay. Once you use it, you'll wonder why you didn't make the switch sooner.
With Marquette's Bill Pay, you can:
Pay Bills Anytime
- 24 hours a day, seven-days a week
- Same day payments to avoid late fees and finance charges
Pay Bills Anywhere
- No more bills to mail or checkbook to have on-hand
- One-time or recurring payments are sent electronically
Pay Bills Now
- If you are an existing Online Banking customer and would like to add the convenience of Bill Pay, click here to request Bill Pay by emailing Marquette through our secure online banking site. Or, contact any Marquette office and ask to have Bill Pay added to your account. Not yet an online banking customer? Enroll here. When you enroll in Online Banking, be sure to request Bill Pay at the time you enroll.
Sign up for eStatements to save time and our environment
See how convenient, environmentally friendly and secure it is to have your bank statements available electronically, 24/7 by signing up for eStatements from Marquette. You can view, download or print monthly statements for any eligible Marquette checking or savings account instead of waiting for the mail to arrive with your monthly printed statement. It's easy to enroll, secure, will save you time each and every month plus, it's free.
Why switch to eStatements?
It's easy to view your account information. Just like the traditional paper statements you are receiving now from Marquette, your eStatements will contain the same comprehensive information about your checking and savings accounts. For a quick demonstration of eStatements click here. You will need Adobe® Reader to view the demonstration. If you do not have the program, download it here for free.
It's easy to access your eStatements. You can access your eStatements anytime, including check images, by using your secure Marquette online banking account. Each month, you will receive an e-mail notification when your new eStatement is available.
It's secure. Marquette's eStatements reduce the risk of your statements getting lost or stolen. You can print and save your eStatements. Your eStatements will be available from Marquette for 12 months, however your eStatements may be printed and saved on your computer's hard drive, diskette or CD so you can save indefinitely. They are presented in a PDF format and viewable with Adobe® Reader, common on most computers.
It's environmentally friendly. Switching to eStatements helps reduce paper clutter, both on your desk and in our environment.
You can cancel your eStatements and return to paper statements. Should you choose to return to traditional paper statements, simply contact any Marquette office. You can always go back to eStatements in the future.
You can receive customer support for eStatements. If you have questions, either before or after enrolling, simply contact Marquette by calling any of our 12 offices or toll-free at 1-866-MSB-Erie (1-866-672-3743).
With eStatements from Marquette, there's no more waiting for your statement to arrive by mail. You will receive an email notification when your new eStatement is available, generally within 24 hours of statement date.
How to enroll in eStatements
Remember, to enroll in eStatements you must be a Marquette Savings Bank Online Banking customer.
Still don't have online banking? Click here now to enroll. After you enroll in Marquette's online banking, in one to three business days you will receive an email from Marquette with your temporary online banking password and instructions for setting up your online banking account. After your online banking account has been set up, follow the below steps to enroll in eStatements.
To enroll in eStatements:
- Click here to log into your secure online banking account.
- Click Accounts on the top menu, then Account Statement.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions by clicking the Accept button.
- View your statement to complete your enrollment. In order to cancel the mailing of paper statements and replace them with eStatements, you must view your statement which may not be immediately available if your account was recently opened. Once a statement is produced, log into online banking and view the statement to finalize your eStatement setup. This final step must be completed in order for your eStatement process to be activated and the mailing of paper statements discontinued.